LinkedIn profile writing services are a great solution for job candidates who don’t have great writing skills. Even if you’re a software developer, nurse, or anything else that has nothing to do with writing, you’re expected to write the perfect LinkedIn profile. If you don’t know how to do that, you’ll benefit from professional LinkedIn profile writers.
Why It’s Important to Have a Good LinkedIn Profile
87% of recruiters use LinkedIn to attract and hire talent. They do not care if the position is not related to writing whatsoever. They don’t care if the candidate doesn’t know how to write a LinkedIn profile. They only want to see great qualifications written in the most engaging way. That’s why they check your professional profile.
That’s the main reason why so many people hire the best LinkedIn profile writing services. They need to look good on this network, so recruiters will contact them.
There are other reasons, too:
- LinkedIn is a professional network. As you keep making connections, you’re discovering opportunities for career progression. The way your LinkedIn profile looks makes a lot of difference in the process of establishing connections. This is your “get out summary” that makes you noticed.
- It’s also a place where job ads are placed. You can apply to these jobs directly through the platform, and your profile serves as a LinkedIn resume.
- The LinkedIn account helps you build your online presence. Former and current employers and colleagues will endorse you, and they will write good things about your professionalism on your profile
The Best LinkedIn Profile Writing Services You Can Trust
Since there are so many LinkedIn profile writing services that offer their help, it’s not easy to find the right one. We tested several agencies by paying for their resume and LinkedIn profile writing services. Through the testing and reviewing process, we identified the writing services that work. These are the best ones:
This LinkedIn profile writing service has been active for over a decade. It’s great because it offers a versatile choice of services. You can get only a LinkedIn profile, but you can also get a resume/CV and a cover letter with it, in a package. If you need all those documents, it’s best to order them together, since that’s how you get the most affordable price.
We found ResumesPlanet to be one of the few affordable services that offer extreme quality.
LinkedIn writing help costs from $79 to $129, depending on the deadline that you set. Oh; we should also mention that setting your own deadline is really cool.
Customer Support and Guarantees
The customer support works 24/7! There’s a live chat that makes it easy for you to get in touch with them.
You get guarantees for free revisions if you don’t like something, timely delivery, and proper format. Best of all, you get an interview guarantee. If you don’t get an interview with this LinkedIn profile, the team will revise it for free.
Feedbacks from clients
“I was bored of freelancing and decided to get a “real” job. But I’m not good at writing and I needed someone to improve my LinkedIn appearance. ResumesPlanet did a great job and this profile got me dozens of interviews.”Michael, software engineer
“I moved to another city and I needed a new job. I hired ResumesPlanet to write my LinkedIn profile, and I applied directly through the platform. That helped!”Danielle, journalist
Careers Booster is one of the most reputable LinkedIn profile writing services, with a great reputation among job applicants. It’s great for U.S. job hunters, but people from other countries will find it useful, too.
Its writers are certified to offer job application writing services. You’ll find a wide range of services that cover resumes, cover letters, thank-you/follow-up letters, and LinkedIn profiles.
Careersbooster.com offers affordable prices. They range from $95 to $129. If you want a package that includes a resume and other products, you’ll get a discount.
Customer Support and Guarantees
Live chat is available here, too! The agents are non-stop online, and they are quick to answer questions.
The company guarantees delivery on time. You get to choose your own deadline, so set it between 24 hours and 5 days. Similarly to ResumesPlanet, CareersBooster also gives you an interview guarantee.
Feedbacks from clients
“I landed a job thanks to Careers Booster. My LinkedIn page was lousy and it didn’t help me get noticed. Since they improved it for me, a recruiter reached out to me. That has never happened before.”Nicolle, graphic designer
“I use my LinkedIn page to connect with studios around the USA, so I can travel and teach. I needed an impressive profile that features my qualifications, but is fun to read. Thanks to Careers Booster, I have such a profile and it made a big difference.”Kerry, yoga instructor
LinkedIn Profile Tips
If you want to make an attempt to write your profile on your own, or you already have one and just want to make sure it’s good enough, here are a few LinkedIn profile tips to help:
- Make it easy to read. Even if you’re the most advanced scholar, an overly eloquent profile would make you look silly. Use short sentences, bullet points, and simple words.
- The headline must be awesome! In a few words, you’re basically defining yourself. People used to use “Rockstar” in the headline to stand out, but that word got out of fashion (thank God for that!). Don’t copy anyone here. Just think of a way to describe yourself in an intuitive, attractive way.
- Explain what you do for your employers. They want to see how they would benefit from hiring you. The LinkedIn profile should target their, not your needs.
- Be friendly! Connect with other people, write recommendations for the ones you know, and join discussions in groups. Open up!